We’ve been promoting our brand since 1988, and we’ve never stopped reinventing ourselves and following the latest communication trends.
Three decades of experience, sharing expertise, and engaging with opinion-makers enables us to deliver our very best and strive for excellence in everything we do.
Together we welcome this new era of communication, where everything flows and is shared, where we make the projects our own and get involved to the fullest.
Inspiration, Creation, Emotion
We Love What We Do
With a degree in Journalism, Political Science, and Sociology, and after several years working in politics, she founded Lina Ortas Comunicación e Imagen, S.L. in 1988.
Professional career: She began her professional career in the field of politics where, for more than a decade, she focused her energy on advocating family and women’s policy and held various positions:
- At UCD: National Head of Family and Women’s Policy, Member of the Policy Council, General Secretary of Women Entrepreneurs, and Chair of the Women’s Organisation for Europe.
- Vice-President of the National “Concepción Arenal” Association.
- UCD Chief of Staff for Research and Programmes (1981).
- First woman to appear on the ballot for Spain’s Congress of Deputies from the UCD Party in government (1982).
- National Secretary and Member of the Executive Committee of the People’s Democratic Party (1983).
- Senate candidate for the People’s Coalition (1986).
- First woman to run for Madrid’s parliamentary election from any party.
In 1987, Lina Ortas left the world of politics to immerse herself in Communications. Her achievements in the field include:
- President of Ecogrupo. Group of major companies for comprehensive communication.
- Executive Director of the Jury for the Club de la Escritura.
- In 1988, she founded Lina Ortas Comunicación e Imagen, S.L.